- Martha McSally brought in over $2.75 million during the first quarter of 2018.
- More than 20,000 individual contributions were made to the McSally campaign during the first quarter of 2018.
- The McSally campaign’s current cash on hand is $3.18 million.
- No Arizona senate candidate has ever raised this much money in one quarter before.
- Former Senator Jon Kyl brought in $2.69 million during the fourth quarter to 2005.
- Senator John McCain brought in $2.67 million during the second quarter of 2010.